Are dentures helpful in creating amazing smiles? Dentures are a removable tooth replacement enhancement that can fill any gap you have, large or small, for a functional smile that is easy to care for. If you are only missing a few teeth, partial dentures can be manufactured to suit your needs, but if you are looking for an entire set of artificial teeth, complete dentures are available.
No matter your desires, dentures can suit your needs and provide you with a wide array of wonderful benefits:
– Dentures can be used to smooth out your facial structure no matter how many teeth you need to replace.
– Dentures can improve the functionality of chewing and speaking habits that could be altered due to missing teeth.
– Voids between your teeth make your face much older than it truly is, but dentures will restore your smile and bring back a more youthful appearance.
– Spaces or voids left from missing teeth can be a safe haven for bacteria to manifest and spread, as well as help to destabilize the gums and cause neighboring teeth to slide and move. Use dentures to abolish bacteria cesspools and prevent tooth slippage.
– Dentures are not permanent and can be upgraded or replaced as necessary.
If you would like to learn more about dentures or to book a professional cleaning with Distinctive Dental Services, contact us at our dentist office in Lake Jackson, Texas. Our number is 979-297-0337. Dr. Scott Elrod and our entire team look forward to your visit.